Exotics woods are very popular flooring options, and among them there is Tigerwood. Tigerwood is especially well-liked because of its boldness. It has a very dramatic look which is sure to catch visitors attention. Here are a couple of reasons why Tigerwood might be the best option for you:
- This type of wood follows a consistent pattern and its vibrant colors give a tense appearance to ensure a unique look.
- Tigerwood is durable by providing solid protection against wear.
- This wood comes in long planks, great for a clean look.
- And finally, Tigerwood is highly resistant to pest infestation.
Something to keep in mind is that Tigerwood’s color can darken if exposed to too much sunlight, but this isn’t uncommon for exotic flooring. Tigerwood has fairly simple maintenance needs. Vacuuming to remove debris and cleaning spilled liquids should be done regularly to ensure longevity.
Advantages of Oak Flooring
One of the most dominant aspects of a home is the flooring, so it's vital that you choose a style that you love. Oak flooring is an option that many choose to consider. Red Oak is the most popular option among homeowners. Its natural beauty provides warmth and comfort.
It's a great choice and here's why:
1. It's easy to maintain.
2. It comes in lots of different tones.
3. It's durable.
4. It has a reasonable price.
5. It's stable and has active grain patterns.
6. And it performs well in humid areas.
If you have any questions about oak flooring feel free to contact us at (408) 333-9771 or (408) 509-8627, you can also visit our showroom located in 1190 Mountain View-Alviso, Ste N, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
Tips for Maintaining Hardwood Floors
Knowing how to properly take care of your flooring is vital. Here are a couple of ways to maintain your floors, so that'll last long.
- Use hardwood products designed specifically for your flooring type.
- Don't use ammonia-based products or any other harsh chemicals to clean the floor.
- Don't apply topcoats to your floor before consulting with a hardwood floor specialist.
- Place padding under furniture legs, don't drag furniture or heavy objects and trim pet nails to avoid scratches.
- Sweep or vacuum regularly to get rid of dust particles.
- Limit your floors from direct sunlight to avoid color fades.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at (408) 333-9771 or (408) 509-8627. You can also visit our showroom in 1190 Mountain View-Alviso, Ste N, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Lots of people choose solid hardwood flooring for their homes. Solid hardwood offers a lot of options, one of them being maple. Maple is a popular choice.
It's affordable and easy to maintain, all you have to do is sweep to get rid of dust particles. It's also eco-friendly and it has a clean look, other types of flooring have a grain pattern which many don't like.
The cons of Maple are that it's not scratch-proof, and it doesn't stain well, this makes changing the color of your floor harder. Another con is that it's sensitive to temperature changes if it's placed in a humid area the planks could warp or split. What people tend to appreciate most about wood floors is its natural pattern, maple has a more plain look than others like oak.
If you have any questions about maple flooring feel free to contact us at (408) 333-9771 or (408) 509-8627. You can also visit our showroom in 1190 Mountain View-Alviso, Ste N, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.